How to Get Free Cars for Single Moms 2018 - If you are a struggling single mom, you probably want to know how to get free cars for single moms 2018. Being a single mom isn’t easy because you have just about every problem imaginable on your shoulders – the responsibilities to care for your kids, the struggle to stay afloat financially, the confusion to keep everything together, and the constant battle to keep yourself sane despite all of the difficulties. Yes, being a single mom can be super difficult, but then again, you can always look for a help or assistance, if you know where to go.
What do single moms have to deal with? They have to drive their children to school and then pick them up. They have to help with the school tasks and homework, and basically, care for their kids.
These moms have to make sure that they have the roof above their heads and the foods are always served on the table. The list can go on and on and on without even stopping. So, if there is a program that can help them get free cars (or at least get a very cheap car), it would mean a lot for them.
How to Get Free Cars for Single Moms 2018 Options
Why the Car Assistance?
You are probably asking yourself, ‘What’s with the free car, anyway? Wy does it have to be a car? Why not something else?’ Well, there are plenty of reasons why a car can be a life changer for these struggling single moms. For a starter, the car can help with the transportation matter. Do you know that having a car can help someone to get a better job or better access to a working opportunity?
Grants For Cars For Single Mothers
You see, a car is important for your transportation needs. Having a car enables you to move around in the most flexible way – it gives you a great freedom and ability. With a car, you can work better. If your job requires you to move around quite a lot, the car will be super handy.
Even if you aren’t required to move around so much, having a car is convenient because you know that you can always have an easy access to reach the office. Moreover, the car allows you to do a lot of thing: drive and pick up the kids at school, go to the grocery store, take your kids to any extracurricular activities, enable you to come to meetings, and so much more.
Wait, don’t you have the public transportation? Yes, you do. There are plenty public transportation accesses around, but here are some problems with them: they aren’t always reliable (you don’t know whether they will be on time or they will be late) and some areas simply don’t have the access to the public transportations.
In some cases, you may have to drop off at some points and then walk to reach the area. It isn’t really convenient and it costs you quite a lot of time. What about the taxi? Well, let’s be honest: a taxi is quite costly especially when you have to reach far away destinations. Moreover, can you really afford the taxi service on a daily basis? Isn’t it better if you can save the money for taxi for your own car?
The concern about struggling single mom is real and many ways have been done to address the issues. Among several methods and ways on how to get free cars for single moms 2018, there are 2 major alternatives that you can consider. You can ask for help from charities (which is included in the social activity) or you can get the help from the government. It takes an extra effort, but it is going to worth it once you are able to find the channel.
You can get either a very cheap car or the free one, depending on the nature of the program. Some programs may allow you to get a completely free car but you will have to go through a voting process first. The voting process is meant to create a transparency and the ability for other people to choose for the candidate. When the decision is up to the administrator or the manager, it can be bias and subjective.
Not to mention that the manager or the administrator may not know that they are being scammed or lied to. Yes, some people do have the heart to do such an evil thing. That’s why the voting system is applied, so everyone can take part. In case the candidate is lying, others who know the real story can always reveal the scam. Moreover, the open and public voting will prevent any subjective decision making that will create a fair outcome for everyone.
You can also consult several government programs that are dedicated to help the single moms to get the free car they need. If you are making a thorough research, you should be able to find the suitable government program that will reward you for your patience.
If you are looking for a free car, this is the perfect place to start. Getting started is also easy – simply create an account (which is free) and then share the story. The administrator will make the story public so any participant can promote it and vote on it. When you have a lot of votes, your position will be higher on the waiting list.
When there is a free car available, it is not automatically given to you. The car will be checked and reviewed. If everything is okay, then the recipient will be chosen (votes based with consideration on the need and situation, mind you). That’s it and that’s all.
This program is only available in Virginia, Maryland, and Washington D.C. The program will help not only single moms but also families in need. Mind you, though, that the car isn’t exactly free. You will have to pay for $750 for the car, and you will have to deal with guaranteed loan with low interest rate. But this program is quite helpful for those in need, and those looking for an affordable car to do activities. And having to deal with the loan gives you somewhat a sense of management and responsibility.
Unfortunately, this organization is only operating in Chicago although they also receive requests from other areas. The car isn’t free either although it is free of charge. The participant will be required to commit to the program for 2 years for the exchange of the car. They will have to join different kinds of activities to help others as well as themselves. Counseling and job training are some example programs that may require you to take part. Of course, there are still many other activities involved.
When people donated their cars (which are often not in a good condition), the organization will repair the cars. Besides giving the cars for free, they also offer them to public in their sale event. The revenue from the sale will help them finance their activities. If you are interested in buying the cars, they are pretty inexpensive – sold in between $2000 and $4000. If the cars are given to recipients, they will have to pay for $500 and some money for transfer feer and title cost. As you can see, this program isn’t all free, but you can enjoy 6 months warranty of the cars.
The General Mechanism in the Car Charity
As it was mentioned before, there are a lot of charities that are focusing themselves and their activities by providing donated and free cars to the needs. Each charity has their own policies and rules but they mostly share almost similar mechanism and system. Voting is generally applied because it will be members and other people who would be the ‘judge’ whether someone deserves a free car or not. It would be great if you can learn about how to get free cars for single moms 2018.
In most cases, here is how the system works.
- You will have to log into the charity’s site and create a profile. Generally, it doesn’t take long to create one. And the system is mostly free too. Once you have created your story, you can share your story with the world. By opening up and laying out your problem, people get to see why you would need the car. Mind you, though, that there will be people sharing similar problems or stories – they have their own reasons of why they need the free car.
- You can also create a profile to help others. Let’s say that you know that a friend is in a need of a car but she is way too busy with three jobs that she barely has the time to go online or manage such a thing. Why don’t you create the profile? Once you do it, you can promote or vote or even transfer the vote to your friend who deserves it.
- You should generate the votes and then promote. When you generate the vote, you will put yourself in the list of those needing the free cars. In case there is a free car available in your region, you will become a priority. However, this thing also works in a ‘pay it forward’ way. There is a reason to believe that when you are doing a good deed, it will come around your way. If you join in this kind of program, you may see that others need the car more (more than you do) and you can vote for them. Trust me, good luck always comes knocking to those with kind heart. If you help others and not being selfish, the universe will be kind to you too. If you join this kind of social program, you aren’t alone – everyone is a family. You help others and others will help you.
- The benefit of sharing your story isn’t about getting the car for free, but it is somewhat therapeutic and relieving – at least most people who do it claim that way. They say that they appreciate their condition and blessing once they are willing to share. Moreover, they also develop friendship and strong bond with other people. It creates a sense that you aren’t alone in your struggle. In fact, you can also learn from others – which can make you stronger. In the overall sense, it isn’t the free car that is worth joining this kind of program – it is the new friendship and new bonding with those sharing the same hardship and struggle.
If you are actively participating in the program, you can get other benefits. In most cases, you will be ranked one of the top members in the program – giving you a wider chance to help others as well as helping yourself. What goes around comes around. Karma does exist. All good deeds will be repaid, and so are bad actions. You reap what you sow, basically.
Of course, besides the super inexpensive and free cars, you can also enjoy the inexpensive auto loans and grants. Of course, ere are other requirements that you need to follow if you want to be considered eligible for this system.
In most cases, the requirements are:
- You have a job that is verifiable – even if it is a job offer, it should be verified.
- We will be able to pay for the continuing maintenance and also insurance
- You have no other vehicle
- We don’t have any criminal background
- You are drug free
- We are considered illegible for the driver’s license
- You meet the income guidelines that have been set by the (specific) program
Those are some options on how to get free cars for single moms 2018 so you only need to choose which one would be perfect for your needs.